Thanks... I had never even thought about getting insurance through ServicePlus, and my husband and I were just in the process of shopping our policies around. I called and got quotes.. we are going with them as it saving us about $800, or more than 15%!
Becoming a Partner
We are accepting proposals from national and regional organizations which have an interest in partnering with us in our program.
ServicePlus provides a wide range of consumer and financial products and services including insurance, entertainment, travel and leisure products. We are always interested in seeking new partnerships with organizations dedicated to working together for mutual success.
As a partner in ServicePlus you would enjoy these benefits:
Exposure to some 90 000 professional members
A Web page within the ServicePlus Web site to showcase your offering(s)
A wide variety of marketing opportunities - Web based, direct mail...
Questions in preparation of a partnership proposal may be submitted in writing to Andrew Gize, Corporate Services Officer, ServicePlus at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be considered as an affinity partner within ServicePlus, all proposals must clearly indicate how the following ServicePlus partner obligations will be met:
- Preferential rates or added value for members;
- An efficient method for members to access your product or service (on-site, telephone, Web, etc.);
- National availability of your product or service, (specify locations) OR;
- Availability of your product or service in the National Capital Region and/or Ontario;
- An initial commitment to the program of at least two years;
- A commitment to participate in a joint marketing plan with ServicePlus and other ServicePlus partners, including promotions and contests;
- Exemplary customer service, including a commitment to expedited customer relations through a single/main point of contact;
- A commitment to full reporting of results on a quarterly basis;
- Customer relations and marketing in both official languages where applicable;
- The creation of a results based revenue stream.
- Should you have experience in the affinity market, please indicate.
- Web-based customer relations and marketing experience should be indicated if applicable.
- Indicate why we should consider your firm over another which offers the same product or service.
- Clearly indicate whether you are submitting a national or regional proposal.
Proposals should be sent to ServicePlus Partner Proposals; Attn: Andrew Gize, 250 Tremblay Rd. Ottawa, ON K1G 3J8 Canada or via email at email@example.com.
Please accept our appreciation in advance for all proposals received. We look forward to exploring mutually beneficial opportunities with you.